Thursday, July 10, 2014

Face Painting Party (EHS)

I had my first face painting party under my name few weeks ago.
I was so excited and nervous at the same time!
The theme for the party was 'Fairy' so many guest were wearing really cute fairy costumes!
Fairy decorations around the house was amazing! Such a shame I forgot to take some photos X(
The weather was good so kids could play in the garden while waiting for their turns.
Most of the girls wanted small butterflyso I tried to make each butterfly different using various colours. :)

The girl on the left had her own wings on her back! adorable!

Blue and Pink flowers for this princes to match her sweater ;)

Dinosaur & Skull

Big fish & Butterfly decoration for adults!

I can't wait to visit more parties and see kids (and adults) smile when they see their painted faces!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers